13/47 Moo 7, T, Khuk Khak, A. Takuapa,Phang Nga, 82220 Thailand
, 대한민국 ,DIVEBNB Resort
Manta Queen 5 sleeps 20 guests in air-conditioned shared twin bed bunk cabins.The liveaboard vessel is a 23-meter-long, 5-meter-wide wooden-hulled boat manned by 5 dive staff and 6 boat crew.In the sundeck, open dining, and relax areas, there is plenty of space to pass the time between dives.All meals on board are served buffet style and are freshly prepared in the onboard kitchen. In between dives, snacks and fruits are served. The dinghy allows you to spend some time on the beautiful beaches.Nitrox is also available onboard, as are Nitrox courses (EANx) and a variety of PADI courses such as the Open Water Course, Advanced Open Water Course, Deep Speciality, and many more.15 world class dives at Thailand´s premier dive destination. DIVE - EAT - SLEEP – REPEATDivers can marvel at the underwater splendor of South Andaman dive sites like Koh Haa, Phi Phi, and the King Cruiser Wreck. Divers will enjoy the diversity of marine life in this area, which includes Black Tip Reef sharks and Leopard sharks. Nitrox is available onboard for those who have been certified.
/ Estimated Fee
Check In-Check Out Date
No. of people
※ Reservations, credit card No fees strong>.
※ You can select additional equipment rental strong> on the next page
Twin Bunk Cabin - Cabins with twin bunk beds and air conditioning. Bathrooms that are shared
Max occupancy: 2 persons
Bed Configuration: Twin (2 Single)
Ensuite Bathroom: No
Aircon: Aircon with control in room
• • The cabin space you have booked
• • Professional, PADI certified dive guides or instructors
• • Small dive groups of 4 divers
• • Drinking water, coffee, tea and hot or cold drinking chocolate
• • Breakfast, lunch, light snacks, fresh fruit and dinner
• • Free Wi-Fi Hot-Spot access (some of the days you might not have any signal)
• • Free transfer in Khao Lak area only
• • 12-liter, aluminum diving tank
• • Full foot fins, mask and snorkel
• • Weight belt and weights (0.850 kg / 2 lb. each)
• • Torch for night dive
Towel and Shower Gel
• • • “Optional Item” prices do Not include 7% VAT
• • • Full set equipment rental 2,000 THB/Trip (BCD, REG, 3mm Shorty W/S, Fins, Mask, Snorkel)
• • • BCD rental 150 THB per day - (750 THB/Trip)
• • • Regulator rental 150 THB per day - (750 THB/Trip)
• • • Short wetsuit rental 100 THB per day - (500 THB/Trip)
• • • Dive computer 250 THB per day - (1,250 THB/Trip)
• • • Prescription mask 200 THB per day - (1,000 THB/Trip)
• • • Full Length 3 mm wetsuit 200 THB per day - (1,000 THB/Trip)
• • • Diving Insurance 250 THB per day - (1,250 THB/Trip)
• • • Private Instructor 10,000 THB/Trip
• • • EAN (Nitrox) 32% tank 150 THB per dive – (2,850 THB/Trip)
• • • 15-liter tanks, 2,850 THB/Trip (can only rent for all dives)
• • • Soft drinks onboard 40 THB per unit - (cash THB, no VAT)
• • • Beer onboard 70 THB per unit - (cash THB, no VAT)
Shared transfer from Phuket – Khao Lak on the day of departure and return 300 THB/person one way (600 THB/person round trip)
Audio & video entertainment
Non-Diver (Snorkeler) Friendly
Warm Water Showers
Custom built for diving
Separate Rinse for u/w Camera
Dedicated Local & International Crew
Food & Drinks
Snacks All Day
If you have any specific dietary requirements whilst on-board your cruise, you can add this to your special requests on step 2 of the booking form. We advise limiting these requests to religious beliefs or food allergies.
Shaded Diving Area
The crew speaks English, Dutch, German, Spanish, and Italian.
13/47 Moo 7, T, Khuk Khak, A. Takuapa,Phang Nga, 82220 Thailand, 대한민국
How to get there
• • Where a cancellation is made more than 60 days before the time the trip is due to depart, all monies paid will be refunded.
Where a cancellation is made between 60 and 30 days before the trip is due to depart, the deposit will not be refunded.
There is no review data.