[Dive B&B Terms and Conditions]
Article 1 [Purpose)
These terms and conditions are the rights and obligations of members in using the Internet-related services (hereinafter referred to as "services") provided by the Internet site (hereinafter referred to as the "Site") operated by DiveB&B Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company"). And responsibilities.
* ``These terms and conditions apply mutatis mutandis to e-commerce transactions using the Internet, information and communications networks, mobile and smart devices, etc.''
Article 2 (definition of terms)
1. “Site” means that the company reserves diving-related products (hereinafter referred to as “diving, etc.”) or uses information and communication facilities such as computers to make reservations for diving and to sell related products and services to members. It is a virtual business location that is set up for purchase.
2. “Member” refers to a person who has registered as a member on the site and can continue to use the services provided by the site.
3. “ID” refers to an e-mail address set by the member and approved by the company for the member's identification and service use.
4. “Password” refers to a combination of letters and numbers set by the members themselves and registered on the site to verify the identity of the members and to protect the rights and secrets of the members.
5. “Mileage” refers to a cyber currency dedicated to the site that can be used as cash when making a reservation for a vehicle, etc. or when using the services provided by the site.
6. “Discount coupon” refers to a coupon that allows you to receive a discount by the displayed amount or percentage when making a reservation for diving related products or using the services provided by the site.
Article 3 (Specification, explanation and revision of the terms and conditions)
1.The company shall provide the contents of these terms and conditions, the name of the company and the name of the representative, the address of the business office (including the address that can handle consumer complaints), phone number, e-mail address, business registration number, mail-order business report number, and personal information management. The person in charge is posted on the initial service screen of the site so that members can easily check it. However, the details of the terms and conditions can be viewed by the member through the connection screen.
2. The company is responsible for the 『Consumer Protection Act in Electronic Commerce, etc.』, 『Regulation of Terms and Conditions』, 『Basic Act on Electronic Documents and Electronic Transactions』, 『Electronic Financial Transactions Act』, 『Electronic Signature Act』, 『Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization This agreement may be amended to the extent that it does not violate related laws, such as the Act on Information Protection, etc., and the Basic Consumer Act.
3. If the company revises the terms and conditions, the date of application and the reason for the amendment shall be specified and applied on the initial screen of the site along with the current terms and conditions from 7 days prior to the application date (however, 30 days in case of changes to the contents unfavorable to the member). We will notify you by the day before the date.
4. The terms and conditions modified pursuant to Paragraph 3 shall not be applied retroactively before the effective date unless there are special regulations or other unavoidable reasons in the laws.
5. If the member does not expressly express his or her intention to refuse after the application date notified pursuant to Paragraph 3, it shall be deemed to agree to the revised Terms and Conditions.
6. The Company may have separate terms and conditions for individual services within the services provided, and consent to the terms and conditions applied separately from individual services will go through a separate consent procedure when a member uses individual services for the first time. In this case, the terms and conditions for individual services take precedence over these terms and conditions.
7. With regard to matters not specified in this Agreement and interpretation of this Agreement, the Consumer Protection Act in Electronic Commerce, the Act on the Regulation of Terms and Conditions, Consumer Protection Guidelines and Related Laws and Business Practices in E-Commerce stipulated by the Fair Trade Commission. Follow.
Article 4 (Provision and Change of Service)
1. The company performs the following tasks.
-Provision of information on diving and other related tours and signing of reservation contracts
-Reservation agency for diving tours with a reservation contract
-Other tasks determined by the company
2. The Company may change the contents of the diving tour to be provided according to the contract to be concluded in the event of a sold out of reserved diving tour or change of technical specifications. In this case, the contents of the changed diving tour, etc., and the delivery date will be specified and immediately notified to the place where the contents of the current diving tour are posted.
3. If the contents of the service contracted with the member to be provided by the company are changed for reasons such as sold out of dive tours or changes in technical specifications, the reason will be immediately notified to the address where the member can be notified.
Article 5 (suspension of service)
1. The Company may temporarily suspend the provision of services in the event of maintenance, inspection, replacement or breakdown of information and communication facilities such as computers, or disruption of communication.
2. The company compensates for damages suffered by the user or a third party due to the temporary suspension of the provision of the service for the reasons described in Paragraph 1. However, this is not the case if the company proves that there is no intention or negligence.
3. In the event that the service cannot be provided due to the change of business item, abandonment of business, integration between companies, etc., the company notifies the user in the manner specified in Article 8 and compensates the consumer according to the conditions originally suggested by the company. . However, if the company does not notify the compensation standards, etc., the user's mileage or reserves, etc., are paid in kind or cash equivalent to the currency value used by the company.
Article 6 (membership registration)
1. The user applies for membership by filling in member information according to the registration form set by the company and expressing their intention to agree to these terms and conditions. In such applications, the company may request real name verification and identification through a specialized agency.
2. The company registers as a member of the users who have applied to join as a member as described in Paragraph 1, unless they fall under any of the following items. In principle, if the company rejects or reserves the approval of the membership application, it notifies the member.
3. When the applicant for membership has previously lost membership in accordance with Article 7 (3) of this Agreement. However, exceptions are made in cases where the company's approval for membership re-registration has been obtained after 3 years have passed since the loss of membership under Article 7 (3).
-In case of false information, omission, or mistake in registration
-If it is judged that registering as a member is significantly impeding the shopping mall's technology
-Services related to membership registration and e-commerce contracts are limited to those who are 14 years of age or older.
4. The membership contract is established when the company's approval reaches the applicant.
If there is a change in the information registered at the time of membership registration, the member must notify the company of the change within a considerable period of time by means of revision of member information.
5. The Company may restrict the use of members or restrict each level to comply with the grade and age according to the 『Youth Protection Act』.
Article 7 (membership withdrawal and loss of qualifications, etc.)
1. A member may request withdrawal from the company at any time, and the company immediately handles withdrawal. However, when withdrawal from membership, all benefits such as points will be extinguished.
2. If a member falls under any of the following reasons, the company may restrict or suspend membership.
-In case of registering false information or stealing other's information when applying for subscription
-In case the member does not pay the debts borne by the member in connection with the use of the site or other site use on the due date
-In case of threatening the order of e-commerce, such as interfering with other people's use of the site or stealing the information
-When using the site to be prohibited by laws or these terms and conditions, or to act against public order and morals
3. If the same action is repeated two or more times after the company restricts or suspends the membership, or if the reason is not corrected within 30 days, the company may lose the membership.
4. If the company loses membership, membership registration will be canceled. In this case, the member is notified of this and given an opportunity to explain at least 30 days prior to membership cancellation.
Article 8 (Notice to Members)
1. When the company notifies a member, it can be done through an e-mail address or SMS that the member has agreed to in advance.
2. In the case of notification to a large number of unspecified members, the company may substitute individual notifications by posting them on the site's notice (customer center) for more than one week. However, any matters that have a significant impact on the member's transaction will be notified individually.
Article 9 (provision of information and posting of advertisements)
1. The company may provide a variety of information that the member deems necessary while using the service by means of announcements, e-mail, letter mail, SMS, phone, etc. However, members may refuse to receive e-mail at any time, except for transaction-related information and answers to customer inquiries in accordance with relevant laws.
2. The company may place advertisements on the service screen, homepage, and e-mail in connection with the operation of the service. Members who receive e-mails with advertisements can express their intention to reject the subscription, and the company provides the member with a method to reject the subscription.
Article 10 (reservation application)
1. The member applies for reservation on the site by the following or similar method, and the company must provide each of the following information in an easy-to-understand manner when the member applies for reservation.
2. Search and select dive reservations (purchase related products), etc.
-Enter the reservation name, address, phone number, e-mail address (or mobile phone number), etc.
-Confirmation of the contents of the terms and conditions, services for which the right to withdraw subscription is restricted, and the burden of expenses such as own insurance premiums
-Agree to these terms and conditions and confirm or reject the items in subparagraph c above (e.g. mouse click)
-Reservation application for vehicle, etc. and confirmation or consent to the company's confirmation
3. Choice of payment method
If the Company needs to provide or entrust the reservation's personal information to a third party, it must obtain the reservation's consent at the time of actual reservation application, and comprehensive consent is not obtained in advance at the time of membership registration. At this time, the company must specify the items of personal information to be provided, the recipient, the purpose of using the personal information of the recipient, and the period of retention and use, etc. However, in the case of entrusting the handling of personal information pursuant to Article 25, Paragraph 1 of the 「Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc.」, if there is any other stipulation in the relevant laws and regulations, it shall be followed.
Article 11 (Conclusion of contract)
1. The company may not accept the reservation application as described in Article 10 if it falls under any of the following items. However, in the case of signing a contract with a minor, it must be notified that the minor or legal representative may cancel the contract if the consent of the legal representative is not obtained.
-In case of false information, omission, or mistake in the application
-If it is judged that acceptance of other reservation applications is significantly impeding the company's technology
-When the customer applying for reservation is confirmed as a member whose membership qualifications under Article 7 have been restricted, suspended or lost
-When the reservation requesting customer interferes with the transaction order of the site for the purpose of resale, etc.
Article 12 (Payment Method)
1. The method of payment for diving products reserved on the site can be made by any of the following methods.
-Various account transfers such as phone banking, internet banking, and mail banking
-Various card payments such as prepaid card, debit card, credit card, etc.
-Online deposit without bankbook
-Payment by electronic money
-Payment based on points paid by the company such as mileage
-Payment by vehicle ticket contracted by the company or approved by the company
-Payment by other electronic payment methods, etc.
2. The information entered by the member in connection with the payment of the reservation price and any responsibilities and disadvantages incurred in connection with the information shall be borne by the member.
Article 13 (receipt confirmation notice, change and cancellation of reservation application)
1. The company will notify the member of receipt when there is a reservation request from the member.
2. The member who received the acknowledgment notice may request change or cancellation of the reservation application immediately after receiving the acknowledgment notice if there is a discrepancy in the expression of intention, etc. It must be processed upon request. However, if the payment has already been made, the provisions on withdrawal of subscription in Article 17 shall be followed.
Article 14 (discount coupon)
1. Discount coupons can be classified according to issue targets, issuance routes, and targets of use, and details on the discount coupon's detailed classification, discount amount (discount rate), usage method, expiration date and restrictions are displayed on the discount coupon or service screen. It's possible. The types and contents of discount coupons and whether they are issued may vary depending on the company's policies for each site.
2. Discount coupons cannot be withdrawn in cash, and will expire when the expiration date indicated on the discount coupon expires or the use contract ends.
3. The discount coupon cannot be transferred to another person unless otherwise specified by the company, and cannot be used for illegal purposes or purposes. If this is violated, the company may extinguish the discount coupon or suspend membership.
Article 15 Supply of diving products, etc.
1. The Company reserves real-time diving products as soon as a member makes a subscription, unless there is a separate agreement regarding the timing of supplying the member and reservation products.
2. The Company shall specify the name of the reservation product, reservation time, collection method, and collection method for diving products reserved by members.
Article 16 (Refund)
1. The Company shall notify the member of the reason without delay if the diving product, etc. for which the member has applied for reservation, cannot be delivered or provided due to reasons such as out of stock. Refund or take necessary measures for the refund within 3 business days from the date of receipt.
Article 17 (withdrawal of subscription, etc.)
1. The company's rules for cancellation and refund of reservations for diving products, etc., comply with relevant laws such as the 『Consumer Protection Act in Electronic Commerce, etc.』
2. You can change or withdraw your subscription in accordance with the rental rate system for the contract with the company regarding the reservation of a diving resort or diving liveaboard.
3. Refund Policy
|When the customer's reservation is canceled||penalty deducted from customers|
|on the day of reservation||Full refund|
|Until 31 days prior to travel|
Refund after deducting 10% of total charge
|From 30 days before the start of the trip to 8 days before the start of the trip|
Refund after deducting 30% of total charge
|Same-day cancellation and NO-SHOW from 7 days before the start of the tour||non-refundable|
|When the customer's reservation is canceled||penalty deducted from customers|
|on the day of reservation||full refund|
|60 days before tour start|
Refund after deducting 30% of total charge
|45 days before tour start|
Refund after deducting 50% of total charge
|30 days before tour start|
Article 18 (Effect of withdrawal of subscription, etc.)
1, When the company receives a request to cancel a reservation from a member, the company will refund the price based on the refund policy of Article 17 Paragraph 3.
2. In refunding the above amount, the company will stop the claim for diving products, etc., by the business operator who provided the payment method without delay when the member paid for the vehicle by means of credit card or electronic money Or ask to cancel.
3. In the case of cancellation due to the member's simple change of heart, the member is responsible for the fee and other expenses incurred in processing the refund.
4. Other matters related to cancellation and refund that are not specified in these Terms and Conditions and the website's usage guide shall be in accordance with the criteria set forth in the Consumer Dispute Resolution Standard.
Article 19 (Personal Information Protection)
1. When collecting personal information of members, the company collects the minimum amount of personal information necessary for the provision of services.
2. The company does not collect information necessary for fulfilling the reservation contract in advance when registering as a member. However, this is not the case when personal identification is required before the reservation contract in order to fulfill obligations under related laws and when minimum specific personal information is collected.
3. When the company collects and uses personal information of members, it notifies the member of the purpose and obtains consent.
4. The company cannot use the collected personal information for purposes other than the purpose, and when a new purpose of use occurs or is provided to a third party, the company notifies the member of the purpose and obtains consent at the stage of use and provision. However, exceptions are made in cases where the relevant laws and regulations stipulate otherwise.
5. If the company needs to obtain the consent of the member pursuant to paragraphs 2 and 3, the identity of the person in charge of personal information management (affiliation, name and phone number, other contact information), the purpose of collecting and using the information, and a third party Matters stipulated in the 「Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc.」, such as matters related to information provision (the recipient, purpose of provision, and contents of the information to be provided), must be specified or notified in advance, and the member shall always provide this consent You can withdraw.
6. The member may request to view and correct errors in his/her personal information held by the company at any time, and the company is obligated to take necessary measures without delay. If a member requests correction of an error, the company will not use the personal information until the error is corrected.
In order to protect personal information, the Company shall limit the number of persons handling personal information of members to a minimum, and the loss, theft, leakage of personal information of members, including credit cards, bank accounts, etc. We take full responsibility for damages to users.
7. The company or a third party who has received personal information from it will destroy the personal information without delay when the purpose of collecting or receiving the personal information has been achieved.
8. The company does not set the consent column for the collection, use, and provision of personal information as previously selected. In addition, when consent to the collection, use, and provision of personal information is rejected, the services that are restricted are specifically specified, and the provision of services such as membership registration is provided for refusal to consent to the collection, use, and provision of personal information other than required collection items. Do not limit or decline.
10. The company may provide the member's personal information to a third party within the range permitted by law in the following cases.
-When information is requested by an investigative agency or other government agency
-When it is necessary to confirm fraudulent activities such as violation of laws and regulations
-In the case of providing the minimum member information (name, address, phone number) necessary for the use of diving products to diving resorts and liveaboard operators
-When it is necessary for the fulfillment of the reservation when the reservation is made, and when it is necessary for exchange, refund, cancellation, etc. even after the reservation is terminated
-If required by other laws
Article 20 (Company's obligations)
1. The Company shall not engage in any acts prohibited by laws and these terms and conditions, or against public order and morals, and shall do its best to provide vehicles, etc. continuously and stably in accordance with these terms and conditions.
3. The company does not send commercial e-mails for commercial purposes that users do not want.
4. If the opinions or complaints raised by members are objectively recognized as justifiable, the company must immediately process them through appropriate procedures. However, if immediate processing is difficult, the member must be notified of the reason and processing schedule.
Article 21 (Obligation for Member's ID and Password)
1. The member is responsible for the management of ID and password, and all civil and criminal responsibilities arising from negligence are on the member himself.
2. Members should not let a third party use their ID and password.
3. If a member realizes that his/her ID and password have been stolen or used by a third party, he/she must immediately notify the company and follow the company's guidance.
4. Members are responsible for any disadvantages arising from failure to notify the member according to Paragraph 3 or to comply with the company's actions.
Article 22 (Member's obligations)
1. Members must comply with the matters notified by the company, such as related laws, regulations of this agreement, and usage guide, and must not engage in any other acts that interfere with company business.
2. Members shall not perform any of the following acts.
-Registration of false information when applying or changing
-Theft of information from others
-Change of information posted on the site
-Transmission or posting of information (computer programs, etc.) other than the information set by the company
-Infringement of intellectual property rights such as copyrights of the company and other third parties
-Acts that damage the reputation of the company or other third parties or interfere with business
-Disclosing or posting obscene or violent messages, images, audio, and other information against public order and morals on the site
-Using the service for profit without the consent of the company
Article 23 (restriction of copyright and use)
1. Copyrights and other intellectual property rights for works created by the company belong to the company.
Article 24 (Member's Posts)
1. All rights and responsibilities for posts created by members belong to the member who posted them, and the company may delete the contents of the service posted or registered by the member without prior notice if it is determined that the contents of the service fall under each of the following items. The company does not take any responsibility.
-In the case of content that defames another member or a third party or defames by slander
-If the content violates public order and morals
-If it is recognized that it is linked to a criminal act
-In case of content that infringes other rights such as the copyright of the company or the copyright of a third party
-When a member posts pornography on the site or bulletin board or links to pornography sites
-In case of posting commercial advertisements or promotional contents that have not been previously approved by the company
-If the content is not related to the vehicle
-In the case of posting content that interferes with our business without justifiable reason
-If it is judged to be in violation of other related laws
2. Posts and comments written by a member after membership withdrawal are not deleted, and member information is deleted due to membership withdrawal, so that the author cannot be identified, so editing and deletion of posts is essentially impossible. If you want to delete posts created by a member, you must delete all posts prior to membership withdrawal.
3. The reviews written by members may be provided to the diving resort and liveaboard operators and distribution companies, excluding personal information, and may be used to promote the diving products.
Article 25 (Company's Disclaimer)
1. The Company is exempted from responsibility for the provision of services if it cannot provide services due to natural disasters (war, natural disasters, infectious diseases, aviation and SOC infrastructure problems, etc.) or equivalent force majeure.
2. Diving products may not be supplied due to the circumstances of the company or the diving resort provider. In this case, the company notifies the member that it is difficult to supply rental diving products at least once before proceeding with a refund.
3. The company is not responsible for any obstacles in using the service due to reasons attributable to the member.
4. The company is exempted from liability in the case of transactions between members or between members and third parties through the service of the company.
5. The company is not responsible for the use of services provided free of charge unless there are special regulations in the relevant laws.
Article 26 (Dispute Resolution)
1. The company installs and operates a damage compensation processing mechanism to reflect legitimate opinions or complaints raised by members and compensate for the damage.
2. The company handles complaints and opinions submitted by members first. However, if prompt processing is difficult, the reason and processing schedule will be immediately notified to the member.
3. If some provisions such as refunds of these Terms and Conditions conflict with the compulsory laws and regulations of the Republic of Korea, the compulsory laws and regulations shall be followed. No.
Article 27 (jurisdiction and governing law)
1. The laws of the Republic of Korea apply to the interpretation of these terms and conditions and disputes between the company and members.
2. In the case of a dispute between the company and the member regarding the use of these terms and conditions and the service, a lawsuit is filed in accordance with the 『Civil Procedure Act』.
1. These terms and conditions will be effective from May 22, 2020.
2. These revised terms and conditions apply only to contracts concluded after the effective date, and to contracts concluded before that date, the terms and conditions before the amendment are applied as they are.
3. The copyright for these terms and conditions belongs to the company (Dive B&B, Inc.), and unauthorized copying, distribution, transmission and other copyright infringement activities are strictly prohibited.
From July 15, 2020, the amended terms and conditions will apply.