9, 12/9 Chaofa E Rd, Tambon Chalong, Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket 83130, Thailand
, 대한민국 ,DIVEBNB Resort
The AJAO is a 28-meter custom motor yacht built by Baglieto at the Baraje Shipyard in Italy. Baglietto is responsible not only for her engineering but also for her beautiful appearance and internal aesthetics.If you want a yacht rental, Azao is ready to explore the Andaman Sea and visit the natural islands. Completed at a global level, AJAO will provide the same level of comfort and service as any other five-star hotel while floating in crystal clear water.Visiting nearby Phuket Island, sunset cruise, and overnight trips to more beautiful places are also popular activities.AJAO can achieve its objectives and provide the desired duration of navigation, including full staff work, if necessary. The captain and his crew will let you have a thrilling time. Structure and DimensionsThe AJAO is 28 meters long, 6 meters wide and 1.6 meters deep. It features a semi-displacement aluminum hull and an aluminum superstructure, and has a teak deck. The AJAO is equipped with an ultra-modern stabilization system, which reduces the roll motion effect and provides a smoother and more enjoyable cruise experience.PerformancePowered by two MAN 800HP diesel engines and twin screw propellers, the motor yacht AJAO can cruise comfortably at speeds of up to 18 knots and 12 knots. With a 12,000-liter fuel tank, she has a maximum speed of 2,400 nautical miles at 12 knots. Her water tank contains about 4,000 liters of fresh water and a water maker that can produce 2,000 liters of fresh water 24 hours a day.the outsideFeatures and Services⦁ Includes 1 set of double cabins and flat screen TVs⦁ Two twin cabins (includes enchute)⦁ 3x dining area (fly bridge, rear, interior salon)⦁ It's totally air conditioning⦁ Wi-Fi & Internet TV⦁ Full sound system with iPod-friendly stereo system⦁ Front area with top line deck and sun mat with front awning⦁ VIP 50hp Motorized Machine⦁ Excursion 30 hp motor dinghy⦁ Complete gear for gaming phishing⦁ Fish Finder⦁ CD player⦁ Two kayaks for two people⦁ 1 x Stand Paddle Board⦁ 1 ski board⦁ scuba diving equipment⦁ snorkeling equipmentgalley equipment• Washing machine: 1 mill• Dryer: 1 mill• Refrigerator: 1 mile commercial size• Refrigerator: galley 1 mile commercial size, 1 main deck, 1 fly bridge, a wine cellar in a bar• Ice maker: 1 salon• Owen: 1 Millet• Stove: A mile• Microwave: 1 mileEntertainment• TV system: 1 55-inch smart TV with integrated sound system With internal and external speakers. 1 Smart TV in Master Cabin• Sound System: Stereo Yamaha with SURRWARD sound• Internet and Wi-Fi: WEB BOAT: Dual channel receiver for communication 30 Nm of voice and data transmission on land. Repeater station fitted throughout the yachtdeck equipment• Bid 1: 4m Noburania – Yamaha 50HP 4-stroke outboard• Bid 2: 4.2m Chalomark – Yamaha 30HP 2-stroke outboard• Darbit: Opacare• Diving Compressor: Bauer Poseidon 100 liters/hour• Diving Tank: 7 cylinders 12 liters of aluminum• Diving Regulator: 7 full sets• diving vest: 7 sets• Diving Computer: 10 Sets• Fin: 14 pairs• Mask: 14 sets including snorkel• Weight and belt: 60 kg, 10 belt various sizes• wet suit: 10 ea• Kayak: 2 twin kayaks• Paddleboard: 1 inflatable setsafety equipment• Life theft: 2×8 man "Viking" automatic release box, 1×6 man box Systems mounted in the outer area of the fly bridge All devices currently being tested We have prepared survival food and first aid packs. • 4m8 Men's RIB 1 piece• 4.2m 1 RIB for 8 people• Lifing: Throw four full rings with speed lines, lights and whistles.• Life jacket: 36 x full head support unit. Located in cabins and assemblies a yacht district• Alarm: Full yacht alarm. Smoke, CO2 alarms fitted to all cabins and Engineering space (no gas stove or oven on board). All Evacuation Boards through • Fire fighting equipment: complete CO2 semi-automatic fitted to engineering areas Fully mounted portable ABCDE type device. All cabins are fitted with portable lights. It is equipped with a 2 inch high pressure salt water pump. supply at three o'clock Point of main deck and 20m flex hose with adjustable nozzle and fire protection axe Located in the engine room door. The gallery is fitted with a fire blanket.• EPIRB: Two 406 MHz units, one in the wheelhouse and the following components: Automatic release next to the life raft • a diving emergency oxygen tank
/ Estimated Fee
Check In-Check Out Date
No. of people
※ Reservations, credit card No fees strong>.
※ You can select additional equipment rental strong> on the next page
Guest accommodation 6 people:
⦁ 1 Master room with double bed and toilet/shower room
⦁ Two twin rooms each with a bathroom/shower
Crew Accommodation 6 people:
⦁ 1 front triple cabin with toilet/bathroom
⦁ 1 midline triple cabin (with toilet/bathroom)
Including charter price
Transfer from Phuket Airport or Hotel to Phuket's Motor Yacht Ajao and return to the same location, including in-flight accommodation, crew service, all meals, drinking water, tea, coffee, kayaking, paddleboards, snorkeling equipment and admission to Thailand's National Park. The overnight cruise includes 10 soft drinks, 10 beers and 1 bottle of wine.
Exclusion of charter prices
Additional costs for diving activities: 10,000 THB per day, including additional costs for marine parks for divers, diving guides/instructors and diving equipment. 12,000 THB for open water diver courses. If you want to dive in Azao, make a reservation in advance! Would you like to take a diving course on board? Let me know in advance.
All visa fees (if required), Myanmar entry fees (could vary from 6,000 THB to 12,000 THB per person depending on cruise length) Diving guide/instructor (Motor Yacht Azao Diving Required), Diving equipment, additional alcohol and motor Yacht Azao. If boarding outside Phuket, transfer fees will be calculated on a case-by-case basis. If you want to eat on the beach, there are no meals or drinks on the plane. All items not listed in "Including charter prices".
• 27m Aluminum Motor Yacht
• Hull number: 10130/11
• • MMSI: 567001946.
• Calling code: HSB6913
• Key Details
• Builder: Baglietto
• Year: 1989
• hull material: aluminum
• Hull type: Half displacement
• Deck Level: 3
• Deck Material: Teak
• Bo: 6m
• Draft: 2m
• Air Draft: 8m
• Drainage: 67 tons
• Flag: Thai
• Main Engine: 2 x Man Model 2848LXE, 650HP (500kw) respectively.
• Cruising speed: 12k @ 1500 rpm
• Maximum speed: 18kn at 2500 rpm
• Propeller: Twin Michigan 4 blades Nibral 34 inches x 44 inches
• Gearbox: ZF
• Bow Thrust: Max Power 14Kw 24V Series 325
• Stabilizer: Nyad Hydraulic 252
• Generator: 2 x Onan 17.5 Kw each
• Solar System: 16kw inverter powered by 10kw solar panels
• Electricity 12V / 24V / 220V
• Water Maker: 1 Village Squat producing 2000 litres every 24 hours.
• Air conditioning system: 60,000 BTU - SCS marine cold water system.
Individual outlets in all rooms, salons, galleys and wheelhouses (digital included)
Remote control of all areas
• Ultrasonic hull protection: Cleanahull 3 x 4 channel unit with 12 transducers
mounted throughout the hull
• Fuel capacity: 4 main tanks, 10,000 litres accommodation, 2 daytime tanks accommodation
3,200 liters. Total: 13,200 liters.
• Water capacity: 1 tank, 4,000 litres capacity.
• Black water tank: 1 550 litre tank with pump drain.
• Chart Plotter/GPS/Deep Sounder Main Console: Raymarine Axiom Color 14 Inch Touch Screen
• Chart plotter/GPS/Deep Sounder in Flibridge: Raymarine 12 Inches
• GPS Backup: Furuno GP33
• Front Scan Sonar: Eco Pilot Color.
• Depth Sounder: Raymarine ST60 200 kHz Digital
• Automatic Pilot: Raymarine Hydraulic Raymarine ST6001 and ST8001
• Radar: Raymarine 48 miles Color Digital
• Engine monitor: 2 x Raymarine Axiom, 9 inch color. Digital RPM, oil pressure and temperature, transmission pressure and temperature, coolant
temperature and level
• Engine backup monitor: oil pressure and temperature, coolant level and temperature, transmission pressure and temperature warning lamp system
• Communications: 2 AIS integrated 25 watt VHF radios. 2 Icom portable VHFs and 1 Raymarine waterproof
• Lower hull water monitor system: warning lamps and sound monitors mounted in each of the five waterproof compartments
• CCTV system: Remote view with monitoring of 9 day/night cameras installed throughout the yacht connected via the Internet
9, 12/9 Chaofa E Rd, Tambon Chalong, Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket 83130, Thailand, 대한민국
How to get there
More than 45 days before departure: forfeiture of deposit
Within 45 days of departure: 100% of the tour price.
There is no review data.